XVIII century very well located manor. 19,375sq.ft building stablished in very generous grounds of 9.9acres (4ha). The manor is fully furnished and is very well maintained. Oil central heating. There is a traditional asturian barn, a stable and a XVIII century chapel in the property. The gardens are very well kept, there are trees more than a hundred years old in the property. The manor consists of cellar, two floors and attic. The property is surrounded by a 12 feet stone wall that allows the owner to enjoy complete privacy.
Brief historical overview of the property: It was initially a middle age tower that was renovated during Renaissance and Baroque period. It belonged to Garcia Argandona Family, related through marriage with the enlightened Jovellanos. The family emblem and the date of one of its refurbishment (AD 1767) are on the main façade. On the left side, there is a chapel that is connected to the manor. The Concepcion chapel was built in 1739. Josefa-Jacinta Jovellanos, sister of the dignitary Jovellanos, is buried in the chapel.
Square Meters of land: 9.9acres (4ha)
Price (€): Contact us